Future of LSR
Fast-food chains are the cornerstone of the restaurant industry, driving frequent traffic by meeting demands for affordability and convenience. However, emerging fast-casual players are shaking up the limited-service segment by highlighting quality, innovative flavour profiles and improved ambience. Using actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library, MenuMonitor and Consumer Brand Metrics databases, The 2016 Canadian Future of LSR: Fast-Food and Fast-Casual Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumers’ attitudes in the LSR category.
- Identify the "fast-food" and "fast-casual" consumer using demographic and visit occasion dynamics
- Examine consumer purchasing decisions based on needs and expectations for food quality, service, convenience value and more
- Leverage consumer interest in fast casual to pinpoint the leading innovative trends in service format, ambiance, menu and technology
- Understand consumer trade-offs between fast-food and fast-casual restaurants and for which dayparts and occasions they are most likely to visit each
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!