Pizza is a consumer favourite and while consumption has held steady for the past several years, interests are shifting. The call for unique, high-quality and authentic ingredients, along with the emergence of fast-casual pizza, is fueling new trends in the competitive pizza space. Using actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Canadian Pizza Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the pizza category.
- Menu Data & Insights: Identify consumers’ favourite types of pizza and ingredients, including sauces, cheeses, proteins and more
- Understand Pizza Consumption: Learn how often and why consumers choose different types of pizza, including: dine-in, carryout and delivery, take-and-bake and retail frozen pizza
- Gain a Competitive Edge: Compare patronage and consumer ratings for leading pizza chains
- Examine Attitudes and Purchasing Decisions: Discover how price, quality, uniqueness and health impact pizza purchasing behaviour
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Full access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!