While overall sandwich consumption has declined slightly, consumers show a growing interest in ethnic, artisan and unique sandwiches. To drive traffic, operators need to meet demand for premium, innovative options that can’t be easily replicated at home. Using actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, The 2016 Canadian Sandwich Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the Canadian sandwich market.
- Menu Data & Insights: Identify consumers’ preferred breads, proteins, cheeses, toppings and condiments for breakfast, lunch and dinner sandwiches
- Consumer Data & Insights: Learn how often consumers purchase different types of sandwiches and the variety of restaurants and retail foodservice locations they frequent
- Attitudes and Purchasing Decisions: Examine consumer attitudes toward ethnic sandwiches, combo meals, healthy sandwich options and more
- Gain a Competitive Edge: Identify how often consumers purchase sandwiches at leading LSRs and convenience stores and how they rate these concepts on sandwiches
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Full access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!