Opportunity exists to position more items as snacks, which can help drive sales. To capitalize on this opportunity, suppliers and operators will need to refine their snack menu and positioning to ensure that they are meeting the needs of busy modern life. Using actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Canadian Snacking Occasion Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the Canadian snacking market.
- Boost Snack Consumption: Understand snacking occasion dynamics and when/where consumers snack and how this is shifting
- Innovate Your Menu: Identify the types of food and beverages consumers snack on and how snack consumption differs by daypart
- Understand Purchasing Behaviors: Discover motivations for snacking and how price, health and more impact snack purchasing decisions
- Explore Consumer Decisions: Learn about snack patronage and satisfaction at leading restaurant chains and retail foodservice locations
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Full access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in excel
Updated report coming Q1 2018!