Soup & Salad
Both soup and salad align with consumers’ desire to eat well, but will face heightened competition from other menu categories battling for a place in consumers’ broadening definition of health and desire for moderation. Using actionable data from more than 1,000 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Left Side of the Menu: Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the Canadian soup and salad market.
- Understand Purchasing Behaviors: Learn how often and for which meal consumers purchase soup and salad
- Innovate Your Menu: Examine how price, variety, quality, health and more impact soup and salad purchases
- Access Flavour Trends: Prioritize your menu and product mix by identifying leading flavours, varieties and ingredients
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Full access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in excel
Updated report coming Q1 2018!