Future of LSR
Fast-casual and fast-food sales are on an upward rise and competition for share of stomach is heating up. Fast-casual restaurants are reshaping the industry, while fast-food restaurants are growing sales with new menu offerings and changes. As limited-service restaurants must continue to adapt to changing consumer expectations, Technomic brings you actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers, as well as the Digital Resource Library, MenuMonitor and Consumer Brand Metrics databases. The 2016 Future of LSR: Fast-Food & Fast-Casual Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the limited-service segment.
- Gain a Competitive Edge: Uncover consumer attitudes about trends such as order format, menu, tech and more
- Consumer Data &Insights: Understand the dynamics of consumers fast-food and fast-casual restaurant visits
- LSR Purchasing Decisions: Explore consumer needs and expectations for food quality, service and convenience
- Consumer Trade-Offs: Examine how consumers decide between QSRs and fast casuals and for which dayparts and occasions they are most likely to visit
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!