Recognizing the distinct need states, preferences and expectations across Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X and Baby Boomers is key to driving traffic among each of these four primary generational groups. Within The 2016 Generational Consumer Trend Report, Technomic brings you actionable data from 2,000 consumers, aged 13–70, to serve as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to accommodate these dynamic groups. Understanding Gen Z in particular is increasingly important, and although their spend on foodservice is low today, they are heavy influencers on older generations and their spending power will grow.
- Understand how each generation uses foodservice: Explore consumer patronage at restaurant and retail foodservice segments and at 30 leading restaurant chains
- Drive traffic and hone your marketing message: Identify which attributes are most important to each generation, and understand the key attitudes and need states that influence each generation’s foodservice behavior
- Support menu and product development: Discover consumers’ food and beverage preferences and how they are similar and different by generation
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!