Pizza consumption is trending at its highest level in the past four years. To maintain this momentum, operators must innovate and adapt to consumers’ evolving demands for unique, high-quality and better-for-you pizza ingredients and add-ons. Using actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Pizza Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the pizza category.
- Understand consumption: Assess how pizza occasion dynamics have changed and learn how often, why and where consumers purchase different types of pizza
- Examine attitudes and purchasing decisions: Discover how taste, quality, health and value impact pizza purchasing behavior
- Support menu and product development: Variety, flavor, topping and accompaniment (e.g., sides, desserts, etc.) preference data helps prioritize the menu and product mix
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to the consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q1 2018!