Sandwich consumption has remained stable, while away-from-home sandwich occasions are up from 2014. To keep this momentum going, operators need to meet the demand for innovative, better-for-you-options. As sandwiches continue to be at the forefront of consumers’ preferences, Technomic brings you actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers, as well as the Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases. The 2016 Sandwich Consumer Trend Reportserves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the sandwich category.
- Menu Data & Insights: Identify consumers’ preferred breads, proteins, cheeses, toppings and condiments for breakfast, lunch and dinner sandwiches
- Consumer Data & Insights: Learn how often consumers purchase different types of sandwiches and the variety of restaurants and retail foodservice locations they frequent
- Attitudes and Purchasing Decisions: Examine consumer attitudes toward ethnic and mini-sandwiches, combo meals, healthy sandwich options and more
- Gain a Competitive Edge: Identify how often consumers purchase sandwiches at leading LSRs and how they rate these concepts on sandwiches
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to the consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q2 2018!