Soup & Salad
Soup and salad consumption is up, as both align well with consumers’ heightening emphasis on a balanced diet. Salad has an opportunity for continued growth as soup has the potential to emerge on more menus and to make a push for better-for-you fare. Using actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Left Side of the Menu: Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Reportserves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in this category.
- Innovate Your Menu: Discover how signature soup and salad creations will drive purchasers and satisfy their demands
- Understand Flavor Trends: Learn what consumers are looking for in a flavor profile (e.g., Asian and spicy ethnic influences)
- Understand Purchasing Behaviors: Capitalize on how often and for which meal consumers purchase soup and salad at restaurants
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to the consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q1 2018!