Put your culinary team to the test
Consumers today often seek bold, innovative flavours and ingredients, but may be too intimidated to commit to daring dishes. To combat this, operators can introduce limited-time offers, supplying the unique pairings consumers crave while not giving up real estate on the core menu.
But how can you ensure that your next LTO will be a hit?
Technomic’s Canadian MenuSurf surveys consumers on purchase intent for existing LTOs as well as new menu concepts that have not yet been launched.
Results from our most recent survey show which August in-market LTOs are the most likely to be ordered on the basis of the item’s name and description.
August's Top 5 In-Market Limited-Time Offers
1. WILD WING's Bacon Cheeseburger, Score: 62.8% Likely to Order
1/2Lb Angus burger topped with fresh lettuce, tomato, shoestring pickles, crisp bacon and cheddar cheese. Served with our signature seasoned fries.
2. Tim Hortons' Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps, Score: 57.4% Likely to Order
Bacon, a blend of Monterey Jack and Mozzarella cheeses, Caesar sauce, and your choice of crispy or grilled seasoned chicken.
3. Browns Socialhouse’s BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs, Score: 55.8% Likely to Order
With fries and coleslaw.
4. East Side Mario’s’ Mouth Watering Lasagna, Score: 55% Likely to Order
Layered with ground beef, sausage, three cheeses, and a beef bolognese. Comes with All-You-Can-Eat Soup or Salad and Garlic Homeloaf.
5. Swiss Chalet’s SummerFest Ribs Special, Score: 54.6% Likely to Order
Enjoy a 1/3 rack of our Canadian Side Ribs featured with our new tangy BBQ sauce, served with your choice of side, Dipping Sauce, a white or multigrain roll, coleslaw, corn on the cob and a Toblerone bar.