Foodservice operators are often faced with a key management challenge— improving unit performance and profitability. We have helped operators enjoy significant improvement in their bottom line by examining their existing operations and providing actionable solutions that make a real difference.
When existing units are underperforming, we can help you identify the reasons why and recommend steps to enhance their profitability.
Specifically, we can assist you by:
- Evaluating over 100 operating attributes to benchmark your units' execution against industry standards or that of key competitors.
- Identifying where short-term profit improvements can be made and quickly implemented.
- Conducting consumer research to assess how customers perceive and rank your concept.
- Evaluating existing operating systems to ascertain where inefficiencies are restricting profits.
- Creating (or updating) monitoring and coaching systems for Quality, Service and Cleanliness (QSC).