Dessert Consumer Trend Report
Dessert consumption continues to rise as consumers expand their definition of "dessert" to include more nontraditional items and increasingly eat desserts earlier in the day.
Using actionable data and expert insights, the Dessert Consumer Trend Report is your guide to trends and opportunities for dessert.
- The latest consumer research: Exclusive Technomic survey of 1,500 consumers. Data collected for 1,000 Canadian consumers is also available.
- Comparative year-to-year survey findings: Comparison data reveals short- and long- term shifts in consumer preferences and behavior.
- In-depth coverage and analysis of restaurant menus: MenuMonitor, Technomic's exclusive online trend-tracking resource, reveals menu trends within the dessert category.
- Trends, key findings and actionable opportunities: Expert insights into the future of the dessert category to better position your brand and products for success.
- Top 10 Key Themes & Implications: A valuable, all-in-one PPT guide of the study's top takeaways and opportunities to easily identify and share report highlights.
- Consumer Data Tables: Easy-to-navigate electronic format includes all consumer interviews tabulated by cluster segments for gender, age, generation, ethnicity, region and income.
- PowerPoint Presentation: An in-depth presentation containing all report exhibits and corresponding key findings is also available.
- Develop a winning dessert menu through extensive consumption and sourcing data for more than 80 types of desserts, including baked goods, beverages, frozen and ethnic desserts
- Pinpoint purchase and traffic drivers to determine how taste, quality, health, convenience, dining party and more impact dessert purchasing behavior
- Identify dessert preferences by type and daypart to drive sales and elicit consumer cravings, a primary dessert purchase driver for 66% of consumers
- Gain a competitive edge through operator-specific dessert patronage, purchase data and attribute ratings for leading limited- and full-service chains