Convenience Store Insights Group
Technomic's exclusive program provides foodservice operators and suppliers with the insights and perspectives needed to drive profits. Faced with economic fluctuations and the dynamics of rapidly evolving consumer behaviors, Convenience Store Insights Group members can easily keep their finger on the pulse of the c-store industry, understanding which growth strategies work best and why.
Program highlights include:
- State Of The Industry Webinar: Technomic experts will share insights into trends impacting the convenience- store industry overall as well as specific dynamics that are influencing convenience-store foodservice.
- Convenience Store Marketbrief: In-depth quarterly reporting that tracks consumers' attitudes toward and usage of c-store foodservice, providing members with the insights needed to drive business and profitability for key accounts.
- Convenience Store Foodservice Monitor: With a focus on foodservice, this quarterly publication delivers vital data and analysis on food and beverage operations in U.S. convenience stores. Each issue features expert commentary on a hot industry topic, as well as detailed corporate and concept news briefs. In-depth tracking of foodservice programs and innovative packaged products includes profiles of up-and-comers and delivers valuable competitive intelligence.
- White Paper: C-Store Spotlight By Consumer Brand Metrics: Using data from Technomic's Consumer Brand Metrics: Convenience Stores program, this paper will provide a closer look at convenience-store prepared-foods shopper usage, attitudes and behaviors.
- Convenience Store Market Intelligence Report: With Technomic's original, in-depth consumer research, as well as comprehensive industry data and analysis, the Convenience Store Market Intelligence Report delivers powerful insights on the dynamic c-store marketplace.
- Online Chain Profiles With Robust News Archives: Detailed, online, searchable profiles of 50 leading convenience stores from our industry-standard platform, the Digital Resource Library. Profiles are continually updated with current news, key contact and corporate headquarters information, financials, menu positioning and expansion plans—all available 24-7 anytime, anywhere.