Burgers are one of the most common entrees on chain menus and burger LSRs represent one of the largest and fastest-growing menu categories. Due to the popularity, this category is extremely competitive and chains are constantly looking ahead at what’s next to stand out in a crowded field. One key task for operators is to keep an eye on the alternative protein trend and respond to consumer demands while keeping prices reasonable. Examine trends, consumer attitudes and predictions in the 2019 Canadian Burger Consumer Trend Report.
What will I learn?
- Understand the factors that influence consumers’ purchasing decisions when ordering burgers
- Uncover attitudes around timely topics such as plant-based patties, burgers ordered for delivery and price increases
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the performance of burger chains and identify which players are driving growth
What will I receive?
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Beef Up Your Burger Knowledge
Get the Infographic Here