The popularity of snacking has increased in recent years due to busier lifestyles, greater availability and the increasingly ingrained role of snacks in everyday life. Using actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers, as well as Technomic’s exclusive Digital Resource Library and MenuMonitor databases, the 2016 Snacking Consumer Trend Report serves as a guide for foodservice operators and suppliers to understand consumer attitudes in the snacking category.
- Boost Snack Consumption: Understand snacking occasion dynamics and when/where consumers snack
- Uncover Shifts in Behavior & Purchasing Decisions: Discover effects of price and nutrition that motivate snack purchases
- Generate Menu Innovation: Identify consumers’ preferred food and beverages for snacks as well as when and where they consume these snacks
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to the consumer survey
- Top 10 Key Themes webinar recording
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Updated report coming Q1 2018!