India Country Report
As the world’s second-most populous country, India has long been a prized market for growing American brands. With India’s economic growth and sheer size in terms of potential consumer base, this remains a hot market for American quick-service restaurant chains looking for sustainable development abroad. American casual dining restaurants, on the other hand, may experience some dilemmas that their QSR peers don’t seem to encounter. Discover all the opportunities and challenges of entering this market in Technomic’s 2018 India Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic status in India with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in India to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in India with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators with a presence in India as well as leading Indian operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to India
To receive ongoing Country Reports such as this one, join the Global Foodservice Planning Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.