Japan Country Report
Japan is one of the top producers of exportable chains and new concepts, making it an important country to keep tabs on, not just in Asia but on a global scale. Explore details of Yoshinoya’s innovative partnership with Nokisaki and its “Elevator” concept, innovations in the snacking segment and additional projected trends in this region with the Japan Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic status in Japan with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in Japan to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in Japan with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators with a presence in Japan, as well as leading Japanese operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to Japan
To receive ongoing Country Reports such as this one, join the Global Foodservice Navigator Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.