South Korea Country Report
With South Korea’s rapidly evolving dining atmosphere, operators must continuously adapt to changing trends. Most of the shifts we see are on the menu—for example, a rise in limited-time offers—but we are also seeing one-off concepts aimed at niche dining trends. Explore the upcoming urban concepts along with the opportunities and challenges in this region in the South Korea Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic status in South Korea with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in South Korea to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in South Korea with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators with a presence in South Korea as well as leading South Korean operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to South Korea
To receive ongoing Country Reports such as this one, join the Global Foodservice Navigator Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.