United Kingdom Country Report
Operators in the United Kingdom are branching out into new formats in an effort to adapt to rising rents, stiff competition and evolving consumer demands. Aiming to find new alternative growth channels, some chains are looking to smaller restaurant formats and tapping into new dayparts. Explore all the trends, opportunities and challenges in this region in Technomic’s 2018 U.K.Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic status in the United Kingdom with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in the U.K. to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in the U.K. with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators with a presence in the U.K., as well as leading United Kingdom operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to the U.K.
To receive ongoing Country Reports such as this one, join the Global Foodservice Planning Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.