The market for alternative proteins has seen rapid evolution over the last year. Major restaurant chains have tested and launched alternative protein innovation, existing alternative protein brands have expanded their production capabilities and capacity, and a variety of new players have entered the space.
Measure how well the category is aligning with consumers’ contemporary ideas of health and taste with the 2020 Alternative Proteins Multi Client Study. By sponsoring this research, you’ll receive an in-depth analysis of the current and forecasted market size, as well as insight on key consumer and operator trends.
Questions you can answer
- How are alternative proteins viewed by consumers in comparison to traditional proteins?
- Do consumers’ consumption of alternative proteins change at home vs. away from home?
- What are the current menu trends related to alternative proteins?
- How heavily do operators place importance on brand names in the category?
- What criteria do operators use when selecting which alternative proteins to offer on their menu?
- How do all metrics compare against data from our 2018 study?
Alternative Protein Format Scope
Breakfast meat substitutes
Sliced deli meat substitutes
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Alternative Proteins Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.