Over the past several years, the bakery category has been directly affected by evolving market conditions, ranging from rapidly changing consumer demands to increasing regulatory pressures. The growing need for better-for-you and portable solutions are just two of the many dynamics impacting the category.
Given the complexity and constant evolution of the industry, Technomic is launching the sixth edition of the Away-from-Home Bakery Products Multi Client Study. This study is positioned to guide your organization through key developments on the size and growth of the foodservice and in-store bakery channels, the initiatives of leading and emerging chains and changing consumer and operator behaviors.
Use this study to:
- Understand the current and projected size of the foodservice and in-store bakery categories by product and format
- Explore consumer attitudes and usage relative to bakery products and whether health and wellness play a factor
- Gain insight into operator and retailer purchase drivers, including price, availability and supplier representation
- Discover how distributors view and manage the bakery products category and what they are doing to improve category performance
- Determine the impact that legislation has or will have on baked goods
Breads and Rolls
Loaf Breads (white, wheat, multigrain)
Specialty breads and rolls
Soft Breads/Rolls/Sandwich Rolls
Brownies and Dessert Bars
Danishes and Pastries
Pies and Cobblers
Foodservice Report Segment Scope
Limited service restaurants
Full service restaurants
Colleges & universities
Thaw & serve
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Away-from-Home Bakery Products Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.