The Dessert Menu
With traffic challenges in the foodservice industry, operators are looking for ways to drive traffic and increase check averages. Desserts provide an excellent opportunity to capitalize on these areas and entice the consumer to spend more. Technomic’s Dessert Menu Study is designed to give you strategic insights to leverage your product offerings and increase penetration.
This study sheds light on the full dessert landscape by:
- Providing the current and forecasted size of the dessert category by format, segment and channel
- Scope includes baked goods, puddings/gelatin, ice cream/frozen yogurt, ethnic items, specialty beverages, alcohol beverages and other confections
- Interpreting commercial and noncommercial operators’ perspectives on strategic issues and trends, such as innovation in back-of-house equipment and considerations around health and wellness in the category
- Highlighting consumer consumption patterns, purchase drivers and the importance of brand names on dessert menus
- Evaluating growth opportunities and providing strategic recommendations specific to your business
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
The Dessert Menu Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.