Future of Casual Dining
As currently defined, casual dining is the second-largest restaurant segment, making it a key factor in full-service and overall industry performance trends. Casual dining is also an important segment for consumers, as the segment enjoys the highest level of patronage among FSRs. However, once a key driver of growth, casual dining’s sales and traffic trend snow lag the industry overall.
Understand the changing consumer, economic and market dynamics that are redefining casual dining with the 2019 Future of Casual Dining Multi Client Study. Findings from this study will support industry stakeholders with the data and insights necessary to foster innovation and develop strategies to drive sustainable growth.
Use this study to:
- Predict the future of the segment using past and present economic, menu and consumer trends.
- Develop strategies to anticipate and lead change in casual dining.
- Understand consumer attitudes and preferences toward CDRs in order to effectively meet their needs the future.
- Gain perspective on how CDRs are evolving their concept to meet changing consumer demands and emerging market dynamics.
- Measure shifts in visit frequency and patronage.
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Future of Casual Dining Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.