The Future of On-Premise
Between reduced dine-in capacity and greater comfort with off-premise occasions, the on-premise experience is evolving. To keep up with market dynamics, operators must define new on-premise strategies aligned with changing consumer need states, attitudes and usage of restaurant on-premise offerings and adult beverage selections.
Uncover the impact and opportunities of the on-premise experience and adult beverage occasions with Technomic’s Future of On-Premise Multi Client Study. Leverage study findings and expert guidance to explore the role of the bar and adult beverage offerings in differentiating the concept, reviving traffic and driving profitability in the new environment.
Questions you can answer:
- How are operators’ on-premise strategies shifting in regards to site selection, location, dining room size, outdoor dining, and food and drink menu implications?
- How are the changing consumer and market dynamics going to impact the on-premise adult beverage occasion across segments?
- What are consumer need states for on-premise occasions, including cost, location, and food and beverage menu offerings?
- How have the away-from-home adult beverage occasion dynamics shifted in regard to order formats, prioritized drink attributes and drivers of and barriers to adult beverage purchases?
- How has on-premise’s share of total restaurant food and beverage sales evolved and how is it expected to change moving forward?
Commercial restaurants are within scope.
Limited service (offering alcohol)
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
The Future of On-Premise Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.