Healthcare Foodservice Multi Client Study
As one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry, healthcare foodservice reached nearly $16 billion in food, beverage and nonfood purchases in 2019. Now more than ever, manufacturers need to understand the evolution of healthcare foodservice trends as the COVID-19 pandemic creates new uncertainties.
To help serve our foodservice partners, Technomic is launching the Healthcare Foodservice Multi Client Study. This comprehensive study will provide expert insights and detailed recommendations ranging from menu development to purchasing dynamics for each of the healthcare market subsegments.
Questions you can answer with this study:
- What is the current size of the total healthcare foodservice market in manufacturer shipments as well as the historical and forecasted growth?
- How have consumers’ current attitudes, preferences and expectations shifted when it comes to service types, menus, amenities and cuisines?
- How are operators facing the critical issues in each of the healthcare subsegments and how are they exploiting new healthcare business opportunities?
- What is the level of health and nutrition required in each subsegment as well as the role of sustainability within healthcare foodservice?
- Nursing homes
- Residential disability care facilities
- Continuous care retirement centers
- Independent living
- Assisted living
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Healthcare Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.