With the lodging foodservice segment anticipated to experience exceptional growth this year, it is increasingly important for suppliers to stay innovative in order to take share. Technomic’s Lodging Food & Beverage Study provides strategic insights to showcase how industry dynamics are impacting the lodging channel.
This study will ensure your success in the channel by:
- Providing the current and forecasted size of the hotel/lodging channel by property type, segment and unit count
- Interpreting qualitative and quantitative channel decision makers’ perspectives on strategic issues and trends, such as distribution sourcing practices and growth expectations in nontraditional dayparts
- Highlighting purchase drivers and sourcing practices for up to 3 of your product categories
- Evaluating growth opportunities and providing strategic recommendations specific to your business
- Lodging operators view food and beverage as key differentiators.
- Banquet and catering still drive revenue.
- Breakfast is a critical touchpoint for hotels.
- Grab-and-go offerings proliferate as more guests are living an on-the-go lifestyle
- And more!