Navigating the New Off-Premise World
The coronavirus pandemic has put a huge focus on off-premise occasions, an already top-of-mind topic. However, consumer need states, market dynamics and operator innovations have shifted since the COVID-19 outbreak. Be a part of the research that will explore the impact and opportunities of off-premise during the recovery from the crisis and beyond.
Identify emerging opportunities and challenges in off-premise since the pandemic by sponsoring the Navigating the New Off-Premise World Multi Client Study. Findings from this study will support both operators and suppliers in understanding the current and future dynamics of the off-premise landscape.
Questions you can answer
How will consumer need states, attitudes and usage of restaurant off-premise offerings change at each stage of recovery?
What are the metrics for benchmarking revenue share and cost factors associated with each off-premise format?
How are operators innovating and strategizing for off-premise and what is the outlook for continued use of these efforts?
What shifts can I expect in off-premise’s role and share of total restaurant food and beverage sales moving forward?
Off-Premise Market Study Topics:
- Share of off-premise format (takeout, drive-thru and delivery) during each stage of recovery
- Expenditure comparisons
- Market segmentations
Consumer Study Topics:
- Current consumer usage and need states for each off-premise format
- Impact of dine-in reopenings on off-premise
- Off-premise packaging preferences
- Preferred brands
- Growth in digital ordering and contactless payment
Operator Study Topics
- Off-premise formats offered by operators
- Programs that drive the most off-premise revenue
- The impact of subsidized delivery fees
- Quality control, packaging, production and food safety/sanitation concerns
- Supplier support for off-premise that operators find the most helpful
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Navigating the New Off-Premise World Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.