The off-premise landscape has changed significantly over the past few years, as demographic shifts and the emergence of technology-driven third-party delivery services and direct to consumer options have re-shaped consumer expectations for “foodservice everywhere” and impacted how, where and from whom consumers source everyday meals and snacks.
The next phase of off-premise dining isn’t out there on the horizon, it’s here now and these large-scale trends will continue to shape the foodservice landscape, blur the lines between existing segments and spur innovation.
Use this study to:
- Determine the current size of restaurant off-premise sales in consumer expenditures across key off-premise channels including delivery, takeout and drive-thru.
- Understand critical need states for use of each covered off-premise channel and source during last occasion.
- Identify differences between generational and lifestyle groups in their attitudes and usage of select off-premise channels.
- Review expectations regarding product appearance/temperature, holding times, etc.
- Glean best practices and key learnings from operators with experience in next level off-premise execution.
- And much more!
Scope of Channels
Channel-level focus will include four main areas:
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Next-Level Off-Premise Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.