As the catering landscape is changing due to COVID-19, operators have new opportunities to focus on the needs of B2C catering. The growing need for a more strategic catering approach is forcing operators to better understand consumer preferences and expectations when it comes to catering.
As a resource to provide your business with key insights, Technomic launched the Off-Premise Catering: Catering Usage, Attitudes & Preferences Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic Multi Client Study. This study provides a comprehensive deep dive into the catering channel including segment sizes, third-party delivery impact, occasion usage and future growth.
Questions you can answer with this study
- What is the size of the B2B and B2C off-premise catering market? What is the predicted two-year growth?
- What is the impact of third-party delivery services and loyalty programs on catering decision-makers’ expectations and usage?
- Which segments, dayparts, occasions and sourcing factors drive off-premise catering usage most?
- What share of total revenue does off-premise catering account for?
- Which menu categories and formats are most frequently offered (e.g., sides, desserts, beverages)?
Other retailers (i.e., Honey Baked Ham)
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Off-Premise Catering: Catering Usage, Attitudes & Preferences Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.