From box lunches and party platters to parties complete with off-site food preparation, off-premise catering remains one of the fastest-growing segments of the foodservice industry, consistently outpacing overall restaurant industry growth. Given the traffic challenges facing the industry today, operators in all segments are exploring how to capitalize on this lucrative sales channel.
Understand the distinct market opportunities in all segments with the Off-Premise Catering Multi Client Study. Findings from this study will provide an in-depth look into both the B2B and B2C off-premise catering markets, and pinpoint commonalities and differences between these distinct audiences.
Questions you can answer with this study
- What is the size of the B2B and B2C off-premise catering market? What is the predicted two-year CAGR?
- What is the impact of third-party delivery services and loyalty programs on catering decision-makers’ expectations and usage?
- Which segments, dayparts, occasions and sourcing factors drive off-premise catering usage most?
- What share of total revenue does off-premise catering account for?
- Which menu categories and formats are most commonly offered (e.g., sides, desserts, beverages)?
This study covers off-premise catering for the following segments:
Other retailers (i.e., Honey Baked Ham)
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Off-Premise Catering Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.