Post-Pandemic Consumer Path to Purchase
As the pandemic has contributed to uncertain finances, the role of foodservice has shifted in consumers’ everyday lives, from where they work to how they behave in public.
To provide restaurant operators and their supplier partners with extensive research and recommendations, Technomic is undergoing the Post-Pandemic Consumer Path to Purchase Multi Client Study. This study is designed to uncover where consumers will dine, how they will dine and with whom they will dine so that marketing and innovation strategies can better align with the new consumer path to purchase.
Questions you can answer with this study:
- What did the journey from path to purchase look like prior to the pandemic and how has it since changed?
- How are consumers behaving now? Will the new behavioral patterns stick?
- How has the competitive landscape changed?
- Which drivers influence decision-making at each step of the journey? How have the changes impacted menu, marketing and pricing strategies?
- What strategies will be best suited for reaching today’s foodservice consumer?
- Quick service
- Fast casual
- Casual dining
- Upscale/fine dining
- C-store foodservice
- Retail foodservice
- Independents vs. chains
Ordering Channel Scope
- Digital and web/app-based
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Post-Pandemic Consumer Path to Purchase Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.