As foodservice formats shift heavily toward off-premise service due to COVID-19, the bakery channel is having to evolve. Foodservice operators and grocery in-store bakeries must optimize how they are producing, packaging and marketing bakery products to keep up with changing consumer usage and perceptions.
Technomic’s seventh edition of the Away-From-Home Bakery Product Multi Client Study is designed to assess the current status and future outlook for the bakery product category; identify key category trends; and explore market sizing by segment and format. Leverage this study’s findings and expert guidance to drive menu development and strategy.
Questions you can answer:
- What is the market size, category initiatives and opportunities for business growth?
- What is the current state and future outlook for the away-from-home bakery products category?
- What are the key trends and consumer insights affecting the category?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the category in both the near and long term?
- What are recommended category initiatives that will enable suppliers to capitalize on identified opportunities?
All major foodservice segments and grocery in-store bakeries will be assessed:
Sweet Baked Goods
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Away-from-Home Bakery Products Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.