Canadian Delivery & Takeout
Off-premise occasions are a main source of sales growth for many operators, especially as COVID-19 has altered consumers’ dining options and comfortability. Operators continue to evolve their menus and amenities to cater to takeout and delivery orders more effectively. Explore how the pandemic and other factors have had an impact and get actionable insights with the CanadianTakeout & Delivery Consumer Trend Report.
- Learn how often and from where consumers are ordering takeout and delivery
- Examine drivers and deterrents to understand consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing consumer preferences
- Track top segments and brands for off-premise occasions
- Explore how the coronavirus outbreak has affected off-premise perceptions and behaviours
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Still have questions? Contact us.