Canadian Future of FSR
Facing the impacts of COVID-19, full-service operators must continue to adapt menu offerings and operational priorities to align with the new environment. From shifting consumer behaviours to new menu trends, keeping up with consumer demands will be critical for operators as they navigate through the pandemic and beyond.
Uncover how consumer attitudes and preferences have evolved with Technomic’s Canadian Future of FSR: Family Style & Casual Dining Consumer Trend Report. Use study findings to drive menu and innovation strategy aligned with new consumer and market dynamics.
- Learn how often consumers order from full-service restaurants and what ordering methods they use
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on visitation and occasion dynamics
- Examine traffic drivers to understand what’s becoming more top of mind during the pandemic
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the sales performance of top full-service restaurants
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Still have questions? Contact us.