Crisis on the Front Lines
As consumer traffic increases, foodservice operators are struggling to find employees to meet the growing demand. Discover strategies to navigate the post-pandemic staffing challenges with the Crisis on the Front Lines Multi Client Study.
Questions you can answer:
- What are job seekers’ new priorities, consideration sets and search tools?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 factors on the job search, including safety concerns, child care challenges and enhanced unemployment?
- What are drivers and deterrents to seeking employment in the restaurant industry?
- What are strategies and tactics to include the restaurant operator employment value proposition?
- Limited-service restaurants
- Full-service restaurants
- Mass merchants
- Dollar stores
- Supermarket/grocery stores
- Convenience stores
- Other retail
- Warehouse/distribution center
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Crisis on the Front Lines Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.