Foodservice Training Program
Need to get up-to-speed on the multifaceted foodservice industry?
Technomic’s Foodservice Essentials online training program is ideal for manufacturers looking to break into the food segment or for distributors seeking to build relationships with foodservice manufacturers and operators.
The 12-hour curriculum, developed by industry experts and rooted in Technomic’s unparalleled data, takes students through 12 topics, providing operator, manufacturer and distributor perspectives. The program, which includes assessments, was created in conjunction with the International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA). Training modules include:
- Industry Structure (3 modules)
- Functional Roles & Purpose
- Process Flow & Buying Practices (2 modules)
- Trading Partner Relationships (2 modules)
- Operator Segment Realities
- Business Economics
- Menu & Culinary Trends
- Consumer Trends & Drivers