Consumer Insights Planning Program
Technomic’s Consumer Insights Planning Program is a membership-based program for suppliers and operators that provides cutting-edge research on consumer interactions with brands, menus, ingredients and dining experiences.
2019 Studies Include
Understand how the delivery boom is impacting the foodservice industry and what’s next as operational strategies shift to create new occasions and provide added convenience for consumers through takeout and off-premise offerings.Healthy Eating & Plant-Based Alternatives
Explore when and why consumers choose to eat healthfully, how they define healthy eating, and what the introduction of alternative proteins means for future healthy eating behaviors.
Discover which menu items and flavors are trending so far this year along with real-world menu examples that bring to life how operators are taking advantage of these trends.Gen Z Deep Dive
Uncover Gen Z consumption and foodservice usage behaviors and examine how this up-and-coming generation is evolving and what makes them different from their millennial cohorts.
- Annual consumer market landscape chart
- Quarterly consumer trends study
- Quarterly webinar of key study findings
- Bi-monthly newsletters that include access to key barometer questions and hot consumer topics
- Annual economic and industry update webinar
Supplier Study Sponsorship Includes
- Three sponsors per study
- Co-branded deliverable
- Co-branded webinar
- License to provide the study to three clients and invitations for those same three clients to attend the webinar