Foodservice Technology Navigator Program
The integration of technology into restaurants has been significant over the past few years and continues to evolve. As new suppliers enter the marketplace, how can they get up to speed—and stay there—with the foodservice industry?
The Foodservice Technology Navigator Program is a membership-based suite of foodservice intelligence tools designed to provide a full understanding of the foodservice market along with the best ways to reach the most qualified restaurant operator audience.
Who benefits from this program?Foodservice Technology Providers
Gain ongoing intelligence into the foodservice industry as well as ongoing sales support via presentations, webinars and access to our experts.
Understand the importance of technology in your establishment and identify appropriate technology partners for your business based on input from other operators.
Measure how restaurant operators are rating leading technology providers to vet investment opportunities.
Questions you can answer
- What are the current and forecasted sizes of the foodservice industry as well as each individual segment that falls within the industry (e.g., quick service, casual dining, etc.)?
- Where are the best product placement opportunities across accounts based on technology adoption, customer demographics, decision-making processes and consumer perceptions of key brand attributes?
- Are there factors that are either accelerating or hindering integration of technology into restaurant operations?
- Who are the leading technology providers as ranked by restaurant operators and what is their awareness of emerging players?
- How do consumers rate their visits to leading restaurant chains based on convenience and technology attributes? Does this differ by major demographic cuts such as age, gender, region and more?
Program ScopePoint-of-Sale (POS)