CHICAGO, June 22, 2017—Ignite is the newest foodservice industry intelligence platform crafted by Chicago-based market research and consulting firm Technomic Inc. Designed to provide foodservice leaders with a 360-degree industry view, this integrated search engine offers all-inclusive data and analysis on tailored information searches, delivered seamlessly and rapidly through Microsoft, PowerPoint or mobile APIs to cater to users’ busy on-the-go lifestyles.
The operator, consumer and financial intelligence housed in Ignite provide insights into micro and macro trends shaping the industry. Data sources include menus representing over 275,000 locations updated quarterly, as well as reports on 140,000 consumer foodservice visits each year to identify product opportunities across consumer sets. In addition, Ignite’s library houses over 800 data reports that are continuously updated to share and support development recommendations.
Ignite elevates users’ knowledge of their customer base, competitive set and larger industry to support product development and identify gaps that represent areas of opportunity. “It is designed to be the independent resource to help foodservice leaders across commercial, noncommercial and retail sectors support business decisions with facts and insights,” says Patrick Noone, executive vice president at Technomic.
Benefits of Ignite include:
- Engaging in predictive capabilities to identify the next big flavors and ingredients.
- Following industry disruptors through ongoing news tracking and analysis reports.
- Understanding consumer decisions along the path to purchase.
- Distinguishing the competition and identifying lost business based on the consumer consideration set.
- Recognizing eater and operator archetypes and the associated behaviors of these groups.
- Using social listening to analyze brand mention and engage with influencers.