Beverage consumption in Canada has remained steady with consumers purchasing an average of three drinks a week. However, with sugary beverage tax proposals gaining steam and consumers increasingly wanting healthy choices, major shifts are underway.
Purchase Technomic’s 2018 Canadian Beverage Consumer Trend Report to uncover all the challenges, opportunities and consumer attitudes regarding beverages in foodservice. Drive growth by leveraging key findings and trends, while utilizing actionable data from over 1,000 consumers.
- Understand how consumption differs by beverage for at-home and foodservice occasions
- Uncover which beverages are purchased most often across different foodservice segments
- Discover the motivators and drivers for beverage purchases
- Identify what’s next for beverages
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in excel
Boost Your Beverage Strategy
Get the Infographic Here