Despite COVID-19 and the decrease in beverage consumption within Canada’s foodservice industry, operators now have new opportunities due to the heightened importance consumers are placing on drive-thru service and beverage variety. Consumer preferences are shifting as they place greater emphasis on health-forward ingredients, including a rise in demand for plant-based beverages.
Discover the latest consumer preferences and future of beverage consumption to maximize menu potential and drive revenue with Technomic’s 2020 CanadianBeverage Consumer Trend Report.
- Understand how consumption differs by beverage for at-home and foodservice occasions as well as how this has been impacted by COVID-19
- Uncover how purchase behavior is shifting in terms of beverages as add-ons for takeout and delivery orders
- Discover the motivators and drivers for beverage purchases along with post-COVID-19 attitudes regarding fountain beverage machines
- Identify what’s next for beverages
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.