Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, c-store foodservice must remain competitive by continuously evolving with consumers’ shifting preferences and priorities as well as the need for enhanced on-the-go options.
Purchase Technomic’s Canadian C-Store Foodservice Consumer Trend Report to uncover food and beverage preferences, segment performance and opportunities for growth. Whether through menu innovation, consumer targeting or keen business maneuvering, this report can help boost your business’ performance.
- Understand how COVID-19 has impacted overall patronage as well as foodservice occasions at convenience stores
- Explore shifting priorities in terms of consumers’ purchasing decisions and attitudes
- Fuel menu development by analyzing consumer preferences and attitudes
- Identify what is next for c-store foodservice
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends