Facing shifts in consumer cravings and consumption, as well as impacts from COVID-19, the Canadian dessert space is a key area to drive operator innovation. From apple pie to skillet-baked cookies, learn how consumer attitudes and preferences vary by utilizing the Canadian Dessert Consumer Trend Report.
Leverage the report’s insights to solve for menu challenges and determine new opportunities to optimize the dessert menu and satisfy consumer demands and tastebuds.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on consumption frequency and occasion dynamics
- Explore top motivators and purchase drivers for dessert occasions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Identify what’s next for desserts
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.