Future of LSR
The coronavirus outbreak has caused disruption in limited-service restaurants. Trends of positive sales growth and consistent consumer patronage are expected to undergo major shifts. As a result, working toward long-term stability in the LSR space will require increased emphasis on off-premise order execution, value initiatives, seamless service models and relevant menu innovations. Explore all the shifts, as well as gaining guidance and recommendations, with the Canadian Future of LSR Consumer Trend Report.
- Learn how often consumers order from fast-food and fast-casual restaurants
- Examine traffic drivers to understand consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the sales performance of the limited-service segment
- Explore attitudes toward timely topics like the coronavirus outbreak and third-party delivery
- Full report narrative in PowerPoint format
- Access to consumer survey
- Access to searchable online tool to navigate through report
- Consumer data sets in Excel
Still have questions? Contact us.