Delivery & Takeout
The off-premise landscape is being transformed by the COVID-19 pandemic, making takeout and delivery service an essential lifeline for operators. Competition for off-premise sales will continue to intensify, and creating a seamless and safe experience will be increasingly vital to success. Moving forward, expect new concept models, contactless services, curbside pickup and family meal bundles to be permanent additions to the off-premise channel. Stay on top of the shifts and get actionable insights with the Delivery & Takeout Consumer Trend Report.
- Learn how often and from where consumers are ordering takeout and delivery
- Uncover the top segments and brands for off-premise occasions
- Examine drivers, deterrents and alternatives for off-premise occasions
- Explore how the coronavirus outbreak has affected off-premise behaviors
- Identify what’s now and what’s next for off-premise
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.