Delivery & Takeout
The off-premise landscape is being transformed by the COVID-19 pandemic, making takeout and delivery service an essential lifeline for operators. Competition for off-premise sales will continue to intensify, and creating a seamless and safe experience will be increasingly vital to success. Moving forward, expect new concept models, contactless services, curbside pickup and family meal bundles to be permanent additions to the off-premise channel. Stay on top of the shifts and get actionable insights with the Delivery & Takeout Consumer Trend Report.
- Learn how often and from where consumers are ordering takeout and delivery
- Uncover the top segments and brands for off-premise occasions
- Examine drivers, deterrents and alternatives for off-premise occasions
- Explore how the coronavirus outbreak has affected off-premise behaviors
- Identify what’s now and what’s next for off-premise
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Still have questions? Contact us.