With a decrease in foodservice visits and shifting consumer views on health, restaurant operators must drive menu development strategies focused on a balance between comfort cravings and healthy offerings. To better understand healthy eating consumption, purchase drivers and perceptions of health claims, Technomic released the Healthy Eating Consumer Trend Report. Leverage this report to drive menu strategy by gaining insights into healthy eating attitudes and trends.
- Understand how healthy eating behaviors and overall consumption has been impacted by COVID-19
- Uncover how healthy eating purchasing decisions and drivers have shifted during the pandemic
- Discover how consumer perceptions of health claims have evolved and which terms are growing on menus
- Identify what’s next for healthy eating menu trends
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.