Growing chains are helping to maintain consumer interest in chicken, but turkey needs some more assistance to build momentum outside of the holiday season. While chicken is a staple of American diets, there is potential for turkey to be a more year-round dish as well. To help you stay up to date on the latest trends, consumer attitudes and predictions concerning poultry, Technomic conducted a survey of 1,700 consumers and digested the data. Explore the findings with the Center of the Plate: Poultry Consumer Trend Report.
- Examine shifts in chicken and turkey consumption
- Understand the factors that influence consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends, consumer preferences and best-in-class LTOs
- Track the performance of limited-service chicken category and gain competitive insights
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on a survey of 1,700 consumers
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
Get a bird's-eye view
of poultry trends.
Get the Infographic Here