Starters, Small Plates & Sides
As eating habits shift more toward snacking, mealparts such as starters, small plates and sides provide the flexibility needed to meet these evolving consumer needs. The Starters, Small Plates & Sides Consumer Trend Report explores changing definitions of these items along with the current opportunities and challenges. Drive growth by leveraging key industry and menu trend analysis as well as data from more than 1,700 consumers.
What will I learn?
- Uncover attitudes toward health, variety, innovation and customization
- Fuel menu and product development by identifying preferred starters, small plates and sides
- Consumers’ preferred starters, small plates and sides
- How operators are adapting menus, including growing items on the top chain menus
What will I receive?
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on a survey of more than 1,700 consumers
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
Explore the left side of the menu
Get the Infographic Here