Value & Pricing
Value and cost will always be important factors in the restaurant decision-making process. If price doesn’t equate to how consumers see value, they can easily be deterred from your brand. The 2019 Value & Pricing Consumer Trend Report explores changing definitions of value, pricing concerns and how technology can help you connect with consumers. Drive growth by leveraging key industry and menu trend analysis, along with actionable data from more than 1,700 consumers.
What will I learn?
- Examine how consumers define value and which attributes related to food and beverage, service, ambiance and technology create the most value in the eyes of consumers
- Uncover which specials and promotions are the biggest traffic drivers
- Discover how service fees could impact tipping
- Identify trends and what’s next for value offerings from the foodservice industry
What will I receive?
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on a survey of 1,700 consumers
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
Explore the influence value & pricing have on your customers
Get the Infographic Here