France Country Report
Although not an entirely new trend, French operators have been using food trucks in inventive ways to draw brand engagement. Despite a slight decline in excitement, many consumers still find food trucks to be a fun and trendy way to dine, and many operators are expected to continue to use this mobile format to showcase their offerings. Explore additional trends in this region such as mashups and popular menu items in the France Country Report.
What can you do with this report?
- Understand the current economic status in France with information about gross domestic product, currency trends, population data and market news
- Examine the current and forecasted menu trends in France to better position your offerings
- Analyze the eating habits of consumers in France with information on segment and demographics
- Receive profiles on the top global operators with a presence in France as well as leading French operators, including development news, menu information and other insights
- Access important foodservice news relevant to France
To receive ongoing Country Reports such as this one, join the Global Foodservice Navigator Program, an exclusive membership program for chain operators, manufacturers, distributors and others in the industry looking for key global insights, strategies and trends.