Over the past few years, the off-premise landscape has undergone a fundamental transformation as consumer expectations for where, when and how they can order food and beverages have changed. This rapid evolution has impacted virtually every aspect of restaurant operations, including labor and production dynamics, menu and pricing strategy, packaging design, marketing approaches and even restaurant design.
As the channel has evolved, the topics into which we explore have expanded as well. Sponsor this year’s Off-Premise 3.0 Multi Client Study to size the market and tap into new trends such as the impact of mobile apps, emerging subscription models, the role of operator and third-party delivery brands and more.
Suppliers can use this study to:
- Measure how quickly the off-premise market will continue to expand in order to properly plan for the future
- Gain fresh perspectives on current market dynamics and examine changing need states, attitudes and usage of key off-premise target audiences
- Determine which items consumers do not order for off-premise that they do order for dine-in occasions and why
- Discover how operators are addressing quality control, packaging, production, liability and food safety concerns
Scope of Channels
Channel-level focus will include four main areas:
Operators can use this study to:
- Pinpoint best-in-class operator strategies to help cater your marketing approaches and refine your off-premise initiatives
- Understand the role that your brand plays in ordering decisions and how you can set yourself apart
- Benchmark incremental revenue gains and cost factors associated with the increases in off-premise dining
- Identify innovation opportunities with drive-thru and takeout and uncover ways to improve menu development and design on delivery apps
- Learn how other operators are addressing franchise royalties and marketing fund contributions
Interested in learning more about the
Off-Premise 3.0 Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.